We take pride in our campground. In order to protect it for the future we must have rules and regulations for the safety and enjoyment of all our customers.
Bass River Resort Courtesies
The campground is subject to flash flooding. At times it is necessary to vacate the campground due to the potential of flooding. The continuous horn blowing of a resort vehicle will indicate that you must vacate the campground immediately. High-water/Flood Policy- If the determination is made by State Officials or the management of Bass River Resort, Inc. that the river levels are beyond safe canoeing or rafting standards, a credit certificate will be issued for the amount of your payment. (No Refunds)
Campers are responsible for knowing and following the rules
- Please register at the Country Store before entering the campground, your car’s license plate number is required.
- Check-out time for camping 2:00 p.m. and lodging 11:00 a.m. This is strictly enforced.
- Fires are restricted to grills provided.
- Do not drive nails or stick hatchets into trees. Do not hang lanterns from trees.
- Do not run electric cords from electric sites to non-electric sites.
- No firearms or bows allowed on the campgrounds.
- Campsites may not be left unattended for more than 12 hours.
- No visitors in the campground after 9:00 p.m.
- All vehicles must be parked and remain parked after 11:00 pm.
- Bug Zappers & Generators are not allowed.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Do not attach leashes to the trees. Keep leash to a 10-ft. maximum length.
- Management reserves the right to remove pets and their owners for inappropriate behaviors, especially if they disturb or endanger other guests.
- Camping passes must be kept on your rearview mirror or dashboard and shown to the Security attendant for entry into the campground.
- Please place trash bags in dumpsters. All group leaders are responsible for making sure that there is no trash, including bottles and cans in fire rings, left on their campsite. The group leader will be fined the site deposit or $75.00 for violations of this rule.
- Foraging for wood outside the mowed areas of the campground is prohibited so as to preserve and maintain a natural forest. No chainsaws are allowed. Firewood is sold at the Country Store.
- All reservations are firm. No refunds on camping.
- Campsites reserved without payment may be subject to change.
- Speed limit is 10 mph in the campground.
- Loud section of the campground quiet hours begin at 2:30 a.m. and ends at 6:00 a.m. No excessive noise after 2:30 a.m. Quiet hours are strictly enforced.
- No ATVs, 4 wheelers, or dirt bikes, go carts or golf carts allowed in campground.
- Please Note: Most property along the river is privately owned. Purple paint means no trespassing. Violators will be prosecuted. Trespassing starts at $169 per incident.
- Missouri State Water Patrol occasionally patrols the streams and campground.
- Management reserves the right to evict persons for non-compliance with the
- A campsite deposit of $35.00 per site is required in the loud areas of the campground. The campsite deposit will be refunded upon checkout if the campsite is left clean.
- If there are any problems contact a security attendant or seek assistance at the Country Store front desk.
- Management reserves the right to evict persons for non-compliance. In fairness to all of our guests, and to assure that everyone has a wonderful experience at Bass' River Resort all of our policies and regulations will be strictly enforced. Management reserves the right to change or move camp sites/lodging units at any time.
- Personal Floatation Devices (lifejackets or cushions) are available. Please ask your driver prior to leaving our resort.
- $150 minimum fine for any damage to watercraft or equipment. Raft valves are not too be manipulated in any way. Fines instituted on return of river trip.
- If you abandon your canoe, raft, or kayak or it is lost or stolen, you will be required to pay for it.
- No trespassing signs or purple paint markings signify private property. Violators will be prosecuted.
- NO LITTERING. Trash bags are provided for our floaters. Please place them in the proper container.
- NO GLASS ON THE RIVER. Fines may be assessed.
- NO STYROFOAM ON THE RIVER.
- Please do no use profanity on the river (sound carries on the water). Please respect your fellow floaters, often times children and families are present in other watercraft. Your behavior is very important.
- Public nudity can be a felony. You could be registered as a sexual offender.
- On the 10-13 mile float trips you must be at the halfway point by 2:00 p.m. to continue floating.
- There is a $25.00 service charge per hour per craft taking out after 7:00 p.m.
- We ask that our guests don’t jump from rocks, trees, or bluffs. This is the cause of many serious injuries.
- River ways are public and are being patrolled by the Missouri State Water Patrol.